fredag 19 juni 2015

A stroll through the garden

Midsummer, that's what they say it is right now. But to be honest...... it doesn't really feel like that. With temperatures reaching no higher than 10 degrees celsius it seems more like early spring to me. Nevertheless the garden is developing into a colorful painting which I most certainly enjoy to the fullest. Even the veggies which I sowed are all showing their little heads above the soil, so it means we can at least eat fresh carrots, beets and salads this year. For now I will stop talking and show you what beauties I found in my little piece of paradise. Couldn't help myself, having a decent camera means you have to put it to good use........

 Beautiful Lilac





A bunch of wild flowers

Our Idea of creative gardening
No idea what, but beautiful it is

















Cowslip in it's various color stages







         




Buttercup with feeding bugs

Wild Strawberry blossom





A special kind of Daffodil






















And of course there are always a couple of other beauties roaming the garden, always looking for a place to lie down and rest after their obligatory mousehunt. 

Karel the Great




Eddie the Dark


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar